Monday, February 28, 2011
CLICK HERE to see the new clips.
I want to have my baby and then be able to go on long walks to lose the weight! :)
The only thing that worries me now is the snow melting and freezing creating lots of ice. I have to be very safe walking to and from the car because it would be very scary to fall being 36 weeks pregnant! God is protecting me! :)
Here is the view from my door:
1. Favorite movie? Not sure I have an all time favorite
2. Favorite Actor/actress? Will Smith
3. Favorite genre of movie? Family and action
4. Ever made out in a movie theater? Yes when I was younger
5. Ever work in a movie theater, would you ever want to?
6. What was the worst movie you have ever seen? hmmmm... cant remember the name it was so forgettable and boring!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Are you going to plant a garden this year? If so, what will you be planting, and when will you start?
1. What are you wearing right now?
2. Do you have any freckles?
3. What is your favorite Lifesaver flavor?
4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?
5. Would you rather live without tv or without music?
1. black jammie pants and a tshirt that is too small because I am 36 weeks pregnant.
2. A few random ones...not noticable.
4. hmmm...I honestly cant remember. I know I saw The Back Up Plan.
5. With out Tv
Last night I had one of the best dreams ever. I had a dream with my mom in it. Many of you don't know but my mom passed away when I was 18 years old from cancer! CANCER SUCKS!! It has been a few years since I have had a dream with my mom in it. I know she is in heaven and pain free... she gets to dance with Jesus every day.
So in my dream we were on a vacation and traveling up these steep roads on a mountain side. It was beautiful!! We were driving a convertible and the sun was shining on us. I remember staring at my mom in my dream and thinking about how beautiful she is. I remember being nervous on the roads and asking her if she wanted me to drive and she said "honey, I know these roads." So maybe in my dream I saw a little piece of heaven?? :)
Have any of you lost a loved one and had dreams with them?
Saturday, February 26, 2011
There are no clothes in there or anything for it to smell??
Right now I am running a clothes free cycle on hot water with just bleach to try to clean it out. I was also reading up and might try a baking soda and vinegar solution if the bleach does not work.
I also heard that I might need to take some piece off and clean it??
I also heard it could be a water issue but wouldn't the shower and other water stink too?
Has anyone else experienced this?? What did you do to fix the smelly, icky, nasty smell??
I am actually wondering if anyone would want to do a guest post on my page too? I want to hear some birthing stories before I have my baby. :) Anyone interested in sharing about giving birth???
Comment here with your email address if you would like to do it. I want to get about 5-10 and if you have a button that would be great otherwise we can try to link the post back to you still....I still dont have a button yet either! Working on that! :)
Are they worth it?
Are they hard to get on?
Do you feel they are safe?
I am short...will this make a difference??
So do you recommend a Moby wrap or a different type of carrier?
Well I have a gym membership at the YMCA and I get mine for free. You want to know how?? I am assuming that each YMCA is run a bit different so you will have to check yours out.
I work in the mini care part of the YMCA. This is where parents drop off their kids for child care when they want to work out. I get paid... not a lot but still make money. My daughter gets to come with me for free and I get my membership (family) for free. As long as I work at least 5 hours a week I have a free membership! :) I am starting my leave of absence for the baby and my membership will still be there. :) ONE more PERK... I get a 17% discount on my Spring cell phone bill each month too!!!
So last year I only made about $2000 but then I also saved about another $2000 just from not paying for a membership and saving money each month on our cell phones! :)
So I look at it as a play date for my daughter where I can some great benefits! :)
If I were to have this boy at the same time as my daughter my water would break tomorrow at 3 and he would be here Monday morning at 7!!! I doubt that will be the case, but I am ready!
Friday, February 25, 2011
March 1, 2011
Since beginning its National Pancake Day celebration in 2006, IHOP has raised more than $5.35 million to support charities in the communities in which it operates. While IHOP's National Pancake Day typically takes place on Shrove Tuesday, this year, the company will host its free pancake event one week earlier on Tuesday, March 1 to build buzz and excitement prior to Shrove Tuesday. With your help, we hope to raise $2.3 million for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals and other local charities!
Known also as Fat Tuesday or Mardi Gras, National Pancake Day dates back several centuries to when the English prepped for fasting during Lent. Strict rules prohibited the eating of all dairy products during Lent, so pancakes were made to use up the supply of eggs, milk, butter and other dairy products...hence the name Pancake Tuesday or Shrove Tuesday.
Here are a few things that came:
Dads and Daughters- James Dobson Book
Family Talk info
2011 Calender from A Year of Healthy Living
Baby Talk magazine
Family Circle Magazine
Texting Kills thumb rings for no texting while driving awareness!
For me it is silly but I hate folding and putting laundry away. I can handle throwing clothes in the washer and dryer but it seems like clothes pile up and never get put away some weeks. I was on a good roll and kept doing small loads to keep the task easier but this week I have failed! I have a huge pile of clothes to put away and no motivation to put them away.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
ENJOY I hope some of you will like it! :)
It was well worth the money and the lady was trained for doing pregnant women. I laid on my side through majority of the massage but at one point I did go on my back but I did not last long there. She did give me pillows for my legs under my knees but being 35 weeks pregnant it is to difficult to get comfortable and becomes difficult to breath while on my back. I am glad I was not shy and just said this position is not working for me. I was extremely comfortable on my sides especially with the pillows she gave me! :)
Also, at one point I had to tell her I was very hot and she took one of the blankets off and then gave me a cool pack which really helped me get comfortable again!
I think the best part was her working on my lower back it feels so great right now!!!
Have any of you had a maternity massage? What were your thoughts?
1. 35 weeks pregnant! YAY
2. My husband for allowing me to get out of the house with a friend and for a massage this week! :)
3. My body pillow...it has been helping me sleep.
4. Friends who keep blessing us with things for the baby.
5. God's peace and comfort!
What are you Thanking HIM for this week?
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
This morning as she was cuddling with me in my bed she told me "mom, you are beautiful to me." I felt so loved and special in her eyes. It was what I needed to hear as I am 35 weeks pregnant!
Yesterday my daughter said "I am a princess and my prince will find me."
I should have a journal just to write down the things she says.
What have your kids said that makes you laugh, feel special, or just made you sit back and wonder? I would love to hear some. :)
Tuesday, February 22, 2011
Monday, February 21, 2011
1. I truly enjoyed the beautiful weather last Wednesday and Thursday! 50 degree days I hope you come back soon to melt this new foot of snow.
2. Still happy to get new snow so my hubby can take my daughter out to build a snow man! :) She has been asking and we never had the right conditions.
3. I overdid it on Saturday and my back was in a lot of pain... it was bringing me to tears. I prayed and woke up Sunday morning feeling FANTASTIC! I have a GOD who HEALS! AMEN!
4. I scored some great deals on the Valentines Day clearance section! :) YIPPEE!
5. Baby is still very active and I enjoy every moment of staring at my belly!
6. I saved some of my DQ Blizzard and I am going to go eat some right now! :) LOL
7. FINANCIAL BLESSINGS! God has been faithful and besides our mortgage and my student loans WE ARE DEBT FREE! YIPPEE!! FEELS so good! No credit cards, no car payments, Selah has a good amount in her savings and we are starting our savings to, and after Baby comes he will have his own savings too. :)
8. Knowing I do not have to worry about my future! I know God will take care of my every need! (This state is fighting over this new bill... just has been crazy the last week and seeing everyone fighting and picketing!)
9. Having left overs... It is nice not to have to cook every day! :)
10. Of course my family... life would be dull and boring with out them! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Tonight we took some time to tear the wrappers of crayons, break them, and then put them in the molds and put them in the oven. They turned out very nice!
My daughter still thought they were cookies and tried to take a bite but non the less she learned that it is for drawing and not eating. I think next time I will limit it to two colors just in case some of them mix.
So here they are:
Just click the link above and then guess when you think our baby will enter the world, how much he will weigh and how tall he will be??? :)
It is fun to see all the guesses! :)
(picture taken on my phone...low quality! SORRY)
Saturday, February 19, 2011
On Friday the weather changed and the wind came rushing back in to give us a chill. Guess what we are expecting tomorrow through Monday??? 8-13 inches of snow! Our weather is so bipolar! I really think it wants to be spring but then winter comes fighting back. Its like a movie on war... WAR of the SEASONS!
On a neat note we got a notice in the mail to renew our season pass to the water park! I am so excited for summer!!! We had a great time at the water park last year. This year may be a bit of a challenge with a 3 year old and newborn but we will make it work! Swimming lessons are in store for my daughter to get her better prepared to be more independent. I am sure I will be shouting for her to not go out so deep but we will have fun and lifeguards are there for a reason.
This is a great deal with Groupon and it is valid at any of the Blockbuster Express locations!
CLICK HERE to claim your groupon! :) ENJOY a few movie nights for only $2! :)
Friday, February 18, 2011
Just click the link and enter your guess! :)
.49 cents for placemats
.74 cents for a HUGE cookie
.49 cents for tissue paper
.74 cents for Valentines Gift bag
2.24 for cookie sheet with Vday shapes :)
There was still a lot of candy, teddy bears, shower curtains, kitchen towels, and much more!! I would head on out and check out your Target! :)
I love my new blanket and the price!