- I am having a boy and hubby and I are still pondering the right name. I hope we reach a conclusion soon! Right now we like Emery, Titus, Jonah, and a few others. We know the middle name will be Lee, a name that runs in men in my hubby's family.
- Blessed that my sciatic nerve has not been bothering me. Bummer is my hips and pelvic area has had a lot of pressure so instead of lower back ache my hips ache and my pelvic area hurts.
- My daughter keeps asking when her brother will be here so she is ready!
-My measurements of my belly are good, heartbeat is good.
- I have gained 15 pounds so far, I think that is great! :) My goals is to not gain more then 25! Got to keep an eye on what I eat for the remainder... don't want to allow myself to get every craving I have.
-My house seems organized and ready for baby which gives me relief.
-I do need to go bra shopping... things are not fitting! One thing I can NOT handle is being uncomfortable. I should also look for a couple good nursing bras too. I think its about time Victoria's Secret starts to sell nursing bras!
-The waddle is very present and I will just giggle at myself.
-Selah keeps telling me she wants to help feed her brother and help change his diapers. She is going to be a great mama helper and a super duper big sister. She also has been saying "I dont want my brother to bite me." Not sure if someone has bitten her or if someone said babies bite??
-I feel extremely blessed and very excited to meet this little blessing.
-This boy is 10 times more active then Selah ever was. I could probably feel him moving and kicking 100 times in an hour. He just loves to tumble around, but I am sure it is getting to be a bit tight inside so he wont have much room soon.
-My belly button never popped with my daughter and it appears right now that my belly button is disappearing but I hope it does not pop. We will wait and see. It is very itchy every day and I lotion it several times but skin is stretching.
-Still rejoicing over 0 stretch marks... even my husband has gotten some stretch marks during this pregnancy. LOL
- I do have some nasal congestion that does not seem to want to go away.
Here are my 32 week pictures: