1. I truly enjoyed the beautiful weather last Wednesday and Thursday! 50 degree days I hope you come back soon to melt this new foot of snow.
2. Still happy to get new snow so my hubby can take my daughter out to build a snow man! :) She has been asking and we never had the right conditions.
3. I overdid it on Saturday and my back was in a lot of pain... it was bringing me to tears. I prayed and woke up Sunday morning feeling FANTASTIC! I have a GOD who HEALS! AMEN!
4. I scored some great deals on the Valentines Day clearance section! :) YIPPEE!
5. Baby is still very active and I enjoy every moment of staring at my belly!
6. I saved some of my DQ Blizzard and I am going to go eat some right now! :) LOL
7. FINANCIAL BLESSINGS! God has been faithful and besides our mortgage and my student loans WE ARE DEBT FREE! YIPPEE!! FEELS so good! No credit cards, no car payments, Selah has a good amount in her savings and we are starting our savings to, and after Baby comes he will have his own savings too. :)
8. Knowing I do not have to worry about my future! I know God will take care of my every need! (This state is fighting over this new bill... just has been crazy the last week and seeing everyone fighting and picketing!)
9. Having left overs... It is nice not to have to cook every day! :)
10. Of course my family... life would be dull and boring with out them! I LOVE MY FAMILY!!