1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have nowvoted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
Here in Wisconsin they are taking it out of curriculum too...well not sure if it is a for sure thing yet. With technology we dont have to write much but when I do write I do use a combination of both print and cursive. I thought it was so cool to learn how to write in cursive. I don't want kids to never learn it... :*(
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I have started to transition to my smart phone but now most events I have going on now have the event on facebook so I know its coming. lol
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
I dont think I could think straight to grab anything, but I would try to grab my daughters blankie, my computer, and a blanket my mom gave me (it was the last thing she gifted me before she passed away.)
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
huh? I am becoming more and more a city girl!
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
I think Amazing Race! I would love to see the world and do fun challenges. Not sure who I would want to be my partner... hubby? dad?? one of my kids when they are grown up?