Are you looking for a new idea for PUMPKINS?? Be sure to click on each title so you can read more about the post activity. :)
1. Crayon Melted Pumpkins was a huge hit with the hubby especially when he took over with the heat gun since the hair dryer was taking a bit longer then expected.
2. Painted Pumpkins is always an easy but fun task especially for those younger toddlers. :) Take it outside for an even easier clean up.
3. Ripped Paper Pumpkin Craft was super easy to get ready yet fun for those little hands because they got to rip. Ripping is also a great fine motor skill to work on.
allow endless possibilities for fun. My daughters favorite series is Pinkalicous so look at our Pink pumpkin. We had a white pumpkin so the pink popped out beautifully! :)
5. Sand shaker pumpkins was an activity we did in town at the art museum. My daughter loved using the contact paper for this activity. I think I need to find more activities with contact paper.
6. Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head Pumpkins looked so adorable sitting on our front porch swing.
7. Pipe cleaner pumpkins work best when you use a skewer to poke the holes. Young kids can still do this with your supervision of the skewer. My 5 year old loved it!
8. Yarn wrapped pumpkins was something I wanted to do so I honestly did it without the kids. My son was napping and my daughter was at school and I felt like having some pumpkin fun. :)
Pumpkins are a great fall activity and it sure is nice to have many options for decorating them then just traditional carving.
Since you all loved the other cookie giveaway I did last week I thought a St. Patrick's Cookie Giveaway would be another great one for those of you who have a sugar tooth. :) This giveaway is sponsored by Gourmet Cookie Bouquets ! I personally have not tried these cookies but looking at the pictures of all the cookie bouquets made me ready to try them! I absolutely love the creativity in all their Holiday Bouquets! 2 Lucky winners will win a fun St. Patrick's Day Bouquet that is valued at $50. GOOD LUCK! I hope one of my readers wins!! Use the rafflecopter widget below to enter the St. Patrick's Day cookie giveaway. The mandatory entry is commenting on this post, but once that entry is completed, various other entry options will become available. Any option is acceptable, but the number of entries per person are limited to the number indicated in the contest rafflecopter form. Entries will be reviewed and duplicate or uncompleted ones will be removed
St. Patrick's day is March 17th so its approaching quickly. I have a few ideas on art and food projects that i want to do with the kiddos. Hopefully I will have enough time to complete them and share them with you. This was a super easy one for those little hands. I cut the stripes of colored paper but if you are working with a preschooler or school aged child then they can practice cutting. The two toddler boys here only had to glue the pieces on their piece of paper. EASY, but they enjoyed it! :) It sure has brightened my kitchen with them hanging on the fridge! :) I also talked more about the Promise God gave us with the rainbow since I know that history a whole lot better then the history of the Irish Holiday!
I really enjoyed this visual for Color Street Application! So far Nail it With Selah and April is going great! We are eager to help you get your nails pretty or sparkly or both! If we can do it then that means anyone can do it! Look at the fun Easter Colors!!!! Which one is your favorite? Chicks or bunnies? Check all the other designs here!