Dapper Snapper Review and Giveaway
Droopy drawers? Problem solved for my little guy!!!
Both of my kids have always been light weights! Pants falling down is a reoccurring problem for my 20 month old and when it happens he gets frustrated. I am not a fan of belts because they are a challenge when using diapers or challenging for little fingers to buckle. The Dapper Snapper is your one size fits all through age 6!!! I am so pleased to report that my son's pants are NOT falling down! This product is awesome and a must buy for any skinny little one you might have. Go get your 3-pack of Dapper Snapper Belts today and get free shipping! :)
Look at all the pattern and color choices to fit your little man or your pretty princess.
- Affordable solution for kids that are between sizes or wearing hand-me-downs and pants that don't have adjustable waist bands.
- One Size Fits All means you buy them once but get years of use!
- More convenient than traditional belts since you don't have to remove them for diaper changes or potty training.
- Wide range of colors and patterns make it fun for kids to accessorize!
- Dapper Snapper Clips (sold separately) make it easy to use your Dapper Snappers even on pants that don't have belt loops.
- Easy-to-use design helps make moms life a little easier.