Thursday, April 4, 2013
WOOT! It has been a strange couple days with a nervous tummy since the father of the boy I watch was undergoing open heart triple bypass surgery today.
Some of you might have seen my prayer request on my facebook site and I thank each of you who prayed. His surgery went great! PRAISE GOD! I have no idea why I had that silly nervous tummy!
I do want you all to keep praying for him and his family. He still has recovery and is still battling lymphoma. I am so thankful we serve a might and healing God and I am seeking that full force for this man. His son deserves his daddy to be healthy. AMEN
It has been ages since I have done a Thankful post so let me just list off a few more things I am thankful for!
1. Opportunities, God keeps sending me new opportunities and it can be exciting and frightening but I know we are following HIS plans.
2. HEALTH- we have been up and down with our health lately so I am praying for complete health and restoration in my whole families bodies. AMEN
3. SPRING- It may be taking longer then I want but the snow is melting and I have been able to wear my spring coat.
4. Education- I am thankful I am knowledgeable on a wide variety of subjects and will continue to be a life long learner.
5. FAMILY- I love them so much! I am so blessed to be able to be a wife and mommy to some amazing peeps. :)
What about you?