Sunday, July 21, 2013
Take Lessons- Find Local Music and Singing Instructors
Now that we are finally feeling a bit more settled in our new home and school will be starting in a couple weeks its time for me to start thinking about what extra curricular activities my kids will be doing.
If you ever get to spend the day with my daughter you will notice she sings throughout her day.
I have been thinking about music lessons. Start with some vocal lessons and maybe piano or another instrument if she shows and interest in one.
So to help in my search for lessons I found TakeLessons.com
About Take Lessons:
Our team stands for Respect, Perseverance, Embracing an Ownership Mentality, Constant and Never-Ending Improvement and Building Stuff We’re Proud Of. We also stand for Nerf-gun wars and lunchtime jam sessions. We celebrate each other every day, for any reason, and we celebrate music as a powerful way to inspire people, no matter who they are.
There are also lots of other information on the site like youtube videos show you how to purchase a guitar, finding your voice, and so much more.
THERE IS ALSO A SUMMER PROMO CODE!!!! I love saving money!
As a special offer to all readers, we're offering 20% off all lessons packages with your unique promo code “SUMMERMUSIC40” book online, or give us a call at 619-618-7961 to talk through options and pricing with a Student
About Our Lessons
- Over 30 lesson types available, including guitar, singing, piano, drums, violin, dance, acting, and academic tutoring.
- Lessons available in-studio, in-home or online (via Skype). Lesson prices vary depending on
location and length.
- Our most popular lesson package is Quarterly (book 12 lessons, get 1 free). Other packages
include month-to-month and Flex (coordinate lesson times as you go along with your instructor)
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you're not satisfied with your first lesson, we'll find you another teacher, or refund all of your original purchase price, including the first lesson.
- No long-term commitments - switch your schedule, teacher or instrument type at any time
- Teachers available for all ages and all experience levels
Maybe your a parent and want your kids to get some quality training or maybe you have procrastinated long enough on your desire to play or sing either way make sure you take some time to go sign up and get started.
Disclaimer: This is a paid sponsor post! I truly believe this is a helpful service for any family.
Posted by Praises from a Wife and Mommy! at Sunday, July 21, 2013