Here are 5 reasons Nona Lim soups make the winter season better.
- Less Salt: Making soup without preservatives allows Nona Lim to make great tasting soup with less recommended sodium intake per cup than many leading competitors.
- Home delivery: It’s never been easier to conveniently eat right when the best soups show up at your door or office in temperature controlled boxes. https://nonalim.com/
- No gluten, dairy or worries: Nona Lim has eliminated all common inflammatory ingredients making eating right easy to do - no matter your food sensitivities.
- Stocks made from scratch: Seriously, Nona Lim boils down vegetables for 3-4 hours so you can taste the difference.
- Veggies to the Max: One to two pounds of fresh local California veggies are cooked down into every 12 ounce pouch. It's a delicious way to make sure you are getting enough veggies.
With the new year comes the new resolutions and goals galore! With many weight loss and healthy eating goals being set, I hope you will consider this new option to help you reach your goals- Nona Lim Soups! What I found about this company made it really easy for me to be excited about reviewing it...here is the blurb from their website to get you excited:
"Nona Lim is an Oakland-based artisan food company that makes delicious soups from scratch in small batches. Using fresh, non-GMO ingredients, and sourcing mostly from local farmers, Nona Lim soups have incredibly rich flavor, bright color, great texture and make you feel wonderful! Certified gluten-free, all vegan, low in sodium, our soups are never made with preservatives or stock, bouillon or concentrates of any kind."
Does that make you want to try it yet? If not let me tell you about the taste, I really enjoyed the zucchini soup. The flavor was amazing but the veggies were very hidden. The soup is all liquid with no chunks of vegetables to chew so if you have that picky eater who picks out veggies this soup has them so hidden they can't pick them out. The soups were very filling and in this cold winter they have helped to take the chill out of the air. Anytime I know I am eating quality foods that taste great makes me want to share it with all of you wonderful fans. :) This year I am trying to increase my veggies, decrease preservatives and other nasty chemicals in foods or in general eat a cleaner diet.
Nona Lim has some meal deals on their site but sadly in my budget I would only be able to purchase some soup here and there and not a weekly meal plan. I hope that one day it will be easier to order smaller orders from their site at rates that are more affordable for the average joe because these soups are very tasty and made with real ingredients.
Thank you Nona Lim Soups for sending me free samples of soup to conduct this review. I was not paid for this review and all opinions are 100% mine.