1. My job- I started working full time last August and I feel I am making a difference in kids lives.
2. Summer Break- I have been off of work since June 7th and having extra time with my kids has been divine.
3. Finishing 2 graduate courses for my masters. I took 2-3 credit classes in 6 weeks. I am so thankful to be done!
4. My husband! I appreciate all the help he gives me! He helps at the drop of a dime! I keep falling more and more in love with him.
5. My flowers because they are blooming and so beautiful!
6. My son for always making me laugh!
7. My daughter for always relaxing me and spoiling me with foot rubs and hair playing.
8. My new car because I really needed one and now I can relax with AC! :)
9. The Book, "The Big Disconnect" because it opened my eyes to dangers of technology so I can better set limits and standards with my family.
10. My deck- It is relaxing and the view is fantastic!
So take some time and be thankful for what you have! It will improve your mood and keep your heart on track with Daddy God.