Book Review- NIV Boys' Bible
Help him grow into the young man God wants him to be.
The freshly-updated NIV Boys’ Bible is a full-featured Bible designed to help boys ages 8 to 12 dig deep into God’s Word. Loved by parents for years, this newly redesigned version allows boys to learn amazing new facts, discover inspiring people and stories, and uncover all kinds of stuff they never imagined was in the Bible. Helpful, fun, and often downright astonishing, the NIV Boys’ Bible includes unique and meaningful content developed around the needs and interests of growing boys.
- Complete text of the accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV) translation
- What’s the Big Deal? - Need-to-know biblical stories and people
- Check It Out - Interesting or funny facts about Bible times and characters
- Grossology - Gross and gory stuff in the Bible
- Makin’ It Real - Help for applying Bible stories to everyday life
- Hundreds of highlighted verses worth memorizing
- Introductions to each book of the Bible
- Stainless steel-look cover on metallic paper that boys will love
- Exclusive Zondervan NIV Comfort Print® typeface
- Readable 9-point print size
The accurate, readable, and clear New International Version (NIV) text makes the Bible accessible and easy to read for kids. The NIV is the result of over 50 years of work by the Committee on Bible Translation, who oversees the efforts of many contributing scholars. Representing the spectrum of evangelicalism, the translators come from a wide range of denominations and various countries and continually review new research to ensure the NIV remains at the forefront of accessibility, relevance, and authority. Every NIV Bible that is purchased helps Biblica translate and give Bibles to people in need around the world.
I love being able to look at new Bibles and see what new features they may have. This one had me very excited. I didn't know for sure if my son Titus would want this one or not but I was so happy to see in the back a few sections that I know I would have used when I was his age.