1. What is one thing on your bucket list? If you don't have one let's pretend you do.
I dont have a bucket list but I guess on the top of my head I would like to go on a mission trip.
2. What makes a good dad?
A good dad is a dad who loves his wife and encourages and loves his kids.
3. Are you afraid of insects? Which ones?
I don't like creepy crawly things.
4. We're barbecuing...what's on the grill at your house?
We don't own a grill right now but I imagine brats n steak and kabobs!
5. Do you believe playing is more important than winning?
I think that playing to have fun is more important then winning but winning is always fun. It is always about a good attitude and a good sportsmen. Also trying your hardest so you have no regrets.
6. Do you tan? Use self tanners? Visit tanning salons? See your dermatologist at least once a year?
I went tanning before I got married. Don't use self tanners, and I don't see a dermatologist.
Put any random thought here.
I need a vacation. I feel like there is so much silly drama around me and I am running away from it all! I want only good and pleasing thoughts n conversations.
I LOVE GOD n I love warm weather! Kids camp next week! WHOO HOO