I wanted the best description so I took this from their facebook site:
Business interested in participating please visit www.bundlesandbuzz.com, create an account and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org asking us to 'create business access'. We will be in touch shortly after.
My Thoughts: COOL!?! What a great way for a mom and her children to get new products. It is a little surprise each time you order one as you never know what you might receive. :) One of the really neat things about this is finding new companies that you most likely would never hear about.
Let me tell you what I received in my bundle.
- Big Blue Reusable Bag (Everything came in this nice bag) I love reusable bags and this will be used a lot in my household. (Picture above)
- Balmshot- Cool Mint Lip balm- This is in the shape of a bullet (shot) and it protects from sunburn, windburn, and chapped lips. It was in cool mint and I enjoy that so it works great. It is a bit more manly for my taste so I'm sure my husband will end up with it.
- Eco Fab Mama- Soap Sample- My sample was Tutti Fruity scented and I liked it. Disliked that they added colorants as I would have preferred a more natural handmade soap.
- My Hikes- Pant Cuff Fasteners-If only this was available for me when I was growing up!! Everyone knows I am short so to have a neat stylish way to cuff my pants when I was a kid would have been fantastic. This might come in handy for my children one day, but right now their pants fit them well. :)
- My Beautiful Girl- Reusable Snack Bag- This is my favorite thing I received!! I think it is adorable, it is easy to clean with a liner inside, and the Velcro is easy to open and close. :) So excited to get some great use out of this! :) I adore the monkey pattern since I have a little monkey boy. :)
- Quadra Isalnd Soap- Sun & Sand Soap Sample- The scent is okay, not my favorite but not bad either. It is also handmade with: Olive, Palm, coconut, Castor Oil, Cocoa butter, Aqua, Oxide, and Fragrance oil.
- Suuthe- Skin Relief lotion- Perfect timing to try on my husbands sun burned back. :) He said it felt good as I had to rub it on his icky peeling back. I used the whole sample on him but I am glad he is getting relief.
- Softcup-12 hour Period Protection- Call me old fashion but this product scared me so much that I couldn't even try using it. I mean I use, like, and prefer tampons but this rubber cup seems very foreign to me. They are tempting to try though since they can be worn for 12 hours, during any activity including sports, swimming, sleeping, and sex. There is no string or applicator like a tampon which means you have to be careful and use your fingers.
:( That is the part that freaks me out a bit. Has anyone I know used this??? It might be the next best thing but I am so scared to try it. If I do I will write a separate post detailing my experience!!
- Uppercase Living- Dragon Fly wall cling- I have seen some other Uppercase living decorations and I do think they are very nice. :) However the small sample that I got will not be going on any of my walls.