Here is a picture of my nails before I put them on! These go on so easily!
Here are the instructions that I followed in order to get these on (They can be found in any Jamberry Catalog, on the back of your sheet of shields, or on your Consultants website!
- Clean nails with nail polish remover or alcohol. (Clean, oil free nails are the most important steps of the application.)
- Cut and file nails to your desired length and shape.
- Buff the top of your nail & push back your cuticle.
- Match nail to the finger or toe that best fits.
- Peel off nail shield and warm with a blow dryer 10-15 seconds or until soft and flexible.
- When warm, press the shield onto the nail. Apply firm pressure around the edges to adhere shield to the nail. Use rubber cuticle pusher to seal the shield around the cuticle.
- Trim the top with scissors and file off remaining shield using a downward motion to remove excess.
- Apply heat and pressure to the shield again until it is sealed to the nail. (Repeating this step several times helps create a tight seal to the nail surface and increases wear time.)
- Optional; For active users, you can add a small amount of nail glue to the free edge to better seal the nail shield.
a Rafflecopter giveaway