What is Sea Buckthorn?
PREMIUM, WILDCRAFTED SEA BUCKTHORN FROM THE TIBETAN HIMALAYAS
For healthy and beautiful hair, skin and nails
High in the Tibetan Himalayas (12,000 feet above sea level) grows a tiny but resilient fruit that resists the harsh weather conditions and high altitudes. The sea buckthorn berry fortifies itself against the elements by producing an array of powerful nutrients. With over 190 bioactive compounds, sea buckthorn is an unsurpassed source of Omegas 3, 6, and 9. And it's a rich source of the elusive essential fatty acid, Omega-7, an essential fatty acid vital to collagen production and healthy skin, hair and nails.
1300 years of beauty
Sea buckthorn is a natural product with 1300 years of traditional uses with the modern scientific research to back it up. Our superior processing techniques and our premium and exclusive source of sea buckthorn allow us to create a revolutionary group of beauty products.
Thank-you Sibu Beauty for sending me the Sea Buckthorn Cleansing face and body bar to review. I was not paid for this review and all opinions are 100% mine.
The soap is all natural so its a thumbs up from me because I love not worrying about silly chemicals. I have noticed a trend in the natural products I have tried, many of them have a similar tangerine scent to them. Its a good fresh scent and my favorite thing is this body bar did lather very nice! I have tried soaps before and I do not feel I am getting clean because there is no suds or lather but the Sea Buckthorn makes a great lather. :)
The picture makes it look really rough like a sandy tyep of soap but it truly is not rough at all. I have been using the body bar for approximately 3 weeks. I even keep it in my gym bag because most of my showers have been at the gym. I can't say I noticed a difference in my face yet but hopefully after a few more weeks of use I will.
I am in awe of this products originality, coming from the Tibetan Himalayas is very neat and know your face is going to experiences a natural sensation.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Does the product contain preservatives?
- Sibu Beauty products are free of any and all preservatives. They are also Paraben-FREE and Cruelty-FREE.
- Is the product all natural?
- Sibu Beauty products are 100% natural. They contain no dairy, wheat, gluten, sodium, yeast or preservatives.
- Is the product made with any organic ingredients?
- Sibuʼs premium Tibetian sea buckthorn berries are certified "Wild-Crafted". Sibu LLC has applied for USDA Certified Organic status and expects to receive approval in Fall 2009.
- Is the product Fair Trade?
- Yes. Our trade practices promote equal and sustainable relationships between our company and the villagers who harvest and process our product. This includes fair wages and healthy, safe working conditions.
- Is Sibu Beauty a Sustainable Green Company?
- Every effort has been made to produce the finest nutritional product possible with the least amount of impact on the planet. Sea buckthorn berries are a naturally sustainable resource growing wild at the source in Tibet. Additionally, our product packaging and literature is environmentally responsible, and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC).
- Is the Repair & Protect facial cream a healthy aging product?
- Yes. Sibu Beauty sea buckthorn is one the greatest sources, plant or animal, of essential oils—Omegas 3, 6 and 9. Itʼs also loaded with the less common Omega 7, which is vital for healthy collagen production and helps to combat the harmful effects that stress, pollutants and natural aging can have on the skin. Sea buckthorn oil has also been traditionally used to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- Can the Cleanse & Detox facial soap be used on the whole body?
- Though our facial soap is designed for use on the face, hands and neck, it can be used to moisturize, replenish and protect anywhere externally on your body that is covered by skin.
- Are the essential oils used, pure essential oils?
- The oil extraction process is designed to maximize the organic potency without isolating any one element or using synthesized additives. Plus, our product fragrances are all natural and derived from citrus essential oils.
- Is this product line supposed to be a system?
- Yes. For ideal results, our recommendation is to pursue your beauty regimen with our unique inside out/outside in approach, but each of our products can be used independently. While Sibu Beauty products will synergistically compliment each other to promote healthy skin, hair and nails, you will get great results with any of our products individually.
- Is there a benefit in taking the juice supplement over the capsule?
- The liquid supplement focuses on providing nutritional support for skin tone and texture, as well as hair and nail growth. The sea buckthorn softgel supplement is a combo of seed and fruit oils that nourishes and protects the cells of the body, and scavenges free radicals to slow the natural aging process. The juice also helps soothe and repair the linings of the digestive tract and uro-genital tract.
- Why would I take both, or wouldn't I?
- For ideal results, take both the liquid and softgel supplements daily. The softgel supplement supplies a "super dose" of Omega fatty acids, especially Omega-7. But either supplement can be taken alone.
- When will I start to see results from the facial cream?
- Results may vary for individuals. But some notice an immediate improvement in skin tone and texture, and often the skin takes on a healthy glow.
- Is the facial cream for dry, oily or normal skin?
- Sibu Beauty's Repair & Protect is good for all types of skin. The essential oils and nutrients repair, moisturize and protect skin without leaving it feeling greasy or dry.
Enter the Giveaway using the easy rafflecopter form below:a Rafflecopter giveaway