Just like I have mentioned in a past post I write letters to my son but I have actually been doing this longer with my daughter since she is older. We started when she wasn't writing but drawing me pictures. When we sit down and look back at our journal we laugh and share sweet moments. I enjoy it!
So here are the top reasons why I love writing back and forth with my daughter:
1. We have great communication
2. She is working on all aspects of writing
3. She feels encouraged
4. She feels heard and loved
5. We reminisce when we look back at the older pages
6. We create a bond that wont be broken
7. We share faith moments
Click the pictures above to go order that journal and get started today!