1. Forgiveness- I know I mess up but man I am so grateful for a God who forgives and forgets. I am trying to teach my daughter about forgiving as she has a hard time of remembering to forget as she forgives, but God throws our sin away and forgets all about it! AMEN
2. Farmer's markets- I love getting healthy food and I love supporting the locals, and it is just so fun and nice outside to shop and enjoy!
3. My meeting for Children's church went very well last weekend. :)
4. Football season is starting- I am a big fan! PS... I think God cheers for the Packers too! LOL ;)
5. I was actually very relieved today that I was not at school teaching but spending it with my love bugs! :) I know life would be so different if I would have taken a full time teaching job and right now is not the Lord's timing and HE knows BEST-THAT IS FOR SURE! How happy I was today being with my 2 love bugs at the Farmer's market, getting ice cream, and the splash pad! :) FUN MOMMY and KIDS day! :)